cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: Your services are on hold

FlimFlam134
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My services have been suspended, I'm not able to make calls or texts. Cellular service is completely dead. When I log into my account it says:

"Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number."

I have an option to "Pay now and resume services" but when I try to make a payment I get an error saying "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

Anybody have any ideas what's going on here???

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FlimFlam134 

if you remember your 4 digits account PIN, wait a full hour and dial *611 to make a payment there

You can also get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611 after (no account pin required)

FlimFlam134

I've tried multiple different payment methods and confirmed that none of my cards are expired.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FlimFlam134  You may need to wait a full hour and try again and may try on the App instead . Or even a different device . If you continue to have trouble submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is the registered card still valid? Maybe you got a new card and forget to change it here.

If you've been trying a few times, check all the card details and then wait for an hour and then try again. Twice. Then wait again. Maybe then you could buy a voucher to restart the account and figure out the card after.

FlimFlam134

I've tried multiple browsers and my phone. Also tried multiple different payment methods and confirmed that none of my cards are expried.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.