cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Support disabled?????

Tom79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been unable to send a message to @CS_Agent and when I get through the bot to submit a ticket it will not submit the ticket. Just random erros. Having these issues on iOS and Windows laptop.

11 REPLIES 11

@Tom79 wrote:

How did you get the CS_Agent to stay in the To field? Whenever I type in @CS_Agent or without the @ is disapears when I click way from the To field....

This is the reason @Tom79 . You are not supposed to use the "@" symbol in front of any member's username when you are private messages through your INBOX. Public Mobile has misleading instructions in their CHATBOT program.

INCORRECT:

esjliv_1-1697118704095.png

CORRECT:

esjliv_2-1697118755393.png

Tom79

Sounds like you tested and found the same issue I have been having! Issue was I was on a trip to the US and was trying to add roaming plans to multiple family member accounts, which I admin them all. Unwittingly due to this issue I ended up adding duplicate plans on an account.

This is a problem. But it can be worked around with a little work. Go in to the app settings and clear its cache and data. Then you can login to another user.
You can uninstall and reinstall the app.
It IS weird that you log in to an account and all looks good. You can log out then log in using different credentials and it appears to be do it all properly like 2fa and everything until you see the overview page that shows the previous login account. Weird. The usual poor programming around here.

Tom79

I would expand on that but base on my testing, I appear to be able to consistently reproduce a security flaw in the system so am trying to report it to them. But this support model/system is the most frustrating thing I have every used.

Tom79

My issue is around the logout/login functionality in the mobile app... doesn't work correctly for those of us with multiple accounts for multiple family members.

Tom79

How did you get the CS_Agent to stay in the To field? Whenever I type in @CS_Agent or without the @ is disapears when I click way from the To field....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tom79 

you first should ask your question here in Community Forum. While waiting for CSA help, ask us and I bet we can help before they do. Let us know the problem and we can assist. 🤔

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tom79 

The Chatbot haven’t been working properly so just private message a CS_Agent directly at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Much faster if we can help you with our experience with common issues.

A CS_Agent may take up to 2 hours or longer to get back to you. So what is your problem?

By the sounds of it, it could be an hardware issue so what does the error indicate?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact a CS Agent directly, use the link below.

If you can share more as to the problem you are having, you may find that you will get a quicker resolution from the forum members.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tom79 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.