cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PM having trouble with website

Stevenleblanc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Once I log in I get a 404 error when I try to do anything. Anyone else having an issue?\\

11 REPLIES 11

@Stevenleblanc   You have tried any of the trick of using Incognito mode, clear cache and restart browser, use a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and using another device (desktop and laptop)  ?

Stevenleblanc

I think it was a combo of a few thing. Doing some other work online and I was getting similar issues on other sites. Went to you tube, and almost unusable. Reset modem, things got a little better but not much. Did a speed test and the results were horrifying. I may as well been on dial up. I called my provider and they are having issues. Or were then as things have improved tonight. Still haven't been on PM yet but will give it a go in the morning.. Only issue I have with Rogers is reliability!

RachelE
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey hTideGnow - I'm working from a desktop. The initial overview load is quick enough, but it takes ages for the service bubbles (e.g. Plan Usage, Service Usage) to load. Not a show stopper for me. I do like that info is easier to find!

Hi @RachelE for the slowness,  were you trying on the phone or laptop?  Try on the other one if you have not try both yet.  Another browser would help too

RachelE
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Personally I find it excruciatingly slow to load, but it does eventually get there. The new site seems to be slightly more intuitive with how it lists the billing/rewards info (but the extra data that came with credit card payment seems to have gone AWOL, and  not possible to navigate to the Public Mobile home page from the account page, which is a little odd.)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You mean you can't get to the rewards page? Or just the first overview page of the account?

The site is awful for refreshing and picking up new information. And don't use a mobile browser.

Stevenleblanc

OK I cleaned my cache and cookies. I logged in an changed my plan, then the only page I can get into is the my account page???  Going to try and do a manual purge of the cache to see if that helps.

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had trouble logging in to the rewards site since the update. I deleted all publicmobile and telus cookies and it worked again.

Stevenleblanc

I was just thinking about that. I'm going to try it now.. Thanks

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Stevenleblanc 

Clear your cache and cookies.  Close browser and open a new window in incognito. Use chrome.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No problem at all (tried 20 sec ago).

Try different browser or clear cache and/or delete PM cookie.

Need Help? Let's chat.