13 REPLIES 13

finleyjt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"If it works, don't fix it.

Bottom Line: Dunno.

Been a pm customer for a long time; never thought about it

@finleyjt wrote:

Neither, treefrog.

I called Cuba at no cost; it was covered by my 5,000 minutes add-on.

I'm extremely surprised. There is no 5000 minute add-on.  Is this a combination of more than one of smaller add-ons?

finleyjt

Neither, treefrog.

I called Cuba at no cost; it was covered by my 5,000 minutes add-on.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@finleyjt 

Do you want to be able to call Cuba or are you saying you have successfully completed a call to Cuba with the holiday gift 500 international minutes add on?

@finleyjt wrote:

I have a 5,000 minutes Add-On and just used it successfully to call Ireland. (Initially, I had some digits wrong/incomplete but all is good now. 

Thanx mucho for your qwik reply!

PS. Add to that list of countries you can all: Cuba.

Calling Cuba costs a lot. It won't be included. You can use calling cards, but it's still very expensive.

finleyjt

Thanx softech!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The 1 is an area code among several.

finleyjt

I have a 5,000 minutes Add-On and just used it successfully to call Ireland. (Initially, I had some digits wrong/incomplete but all is good now. 

Thanx mucho for your qwik reply!

PS. Add to that list of countries you can all: Cuba.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@finleyjt 

Also, how did you make the call?   like this?

• Step 1: Exit code – 011
  • Step 2: Country code – 353
  • Step 3: Area code and number – 353 1 xxx xxxx
  • EXAMPLE: 011 353 1 xxx xxxx

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@finleyjt 

If you holiday add ons (free give aways during XMAS holidays) don't allow calling to Ireland, you can purchase the regular long distance add on:

$15 for 300  minutes.

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@finleyjt 

If you got the 500 minutes and 2 gb of data on the More is Merrier promo around last Christmas. It does not include Ireland.

Here are the details of the promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p... 

Hi @finleyjt you might have the holiday LD bonus, but that cannot be used to call Ireland 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @finleyjt 

did you buy the International LD addon? you need that particular addon to call Ireland 

Need Help? Let's chat.