cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call

sueyeungmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please check your record for my usage of International calls, I only used 25 minutes from my 500 mins, and now I received a message from your company I only have 9 mins left.  I have a few urgent calls need to make later! Please check for my usage.  Today is only 8th May... 

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sueyeungmy wrote:

Please check your record for my usage of International calls, I only used 25 minutes from my 500 mins, and now I received a message from your company I only have 9 mins left.  I have a few urgent calls need to make later! Please check for my usage.  Today is only 8th May... 

@sueyeungmy  - your title and original post both mentions "International". I am unclear which service you are talking about.

If this is an International addon, perhaps from a Public Mobile freebie, then this addon will not replenish upon plan renewals; when it is used up it is gone.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Can you post a screenshot of your add ons page from your account without any personal info? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sueyeungmy 

Public Mobile does not send you minute usage for calling add ons. Are you on the $15 plan? You will get a text message telling you when you have 10 minutes remaining in your 100 outgoing plan minutes. Have you used 9 minutes of your add on minutes? Does it appear 9/500min?

If you want to conserve your international minutes because they hold more value (up to $0.05/min) then add $5 to your account balance and purchase the $5/500min Canada wide calling add on. Then this add on will supplement your outgoing plan minutes when needed at a much cheaper $0.01/min.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sueyeungmy 

This is a public Community forum and we are not PM staff so we can't looking into your account.

You will need to login to your account and view all your usage under View My Usage for a list of all your calls and the numbers of calls.

If there is any discrepancies, you will need to contact a CS_Agent via SIMon Chabot or private messaging on this Community page.

@sueyeungmy wrote:

I don't think I have made hundreds of calls within 8 days

@sueyeungmy   We are talking about the 500 Canada Wide calling minutes?   Is that the add-on : 

500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance  ? 

If so, there is no expiry date to it  so, it doesn't matter how many days into the current cycle.   But this 500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance does not renew monthly automatically.  So, it could be that you are just using  some left over from last month and it left with 9 minutes now?

Also, PM cycle does not starts on the 1st of each month as I said above, is it really the 8th day of your current cycle?

If you have a chance, check the Usage history from My Account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/

and you can confirm the minutes used.  But, please make sure you find out when was the first day of your current cycle.  May 1st might not be the first day

sueyeungmy

I don't think I have made hundreds of calls within 8 days

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sueyeungmy   You got a message about 9 mins left?  is that about Canada Wide minutes?

Today is the 8th but PM cycle does not start on the 1st of each month.  PM is running on a 30 days cycle and the cycle start day will change.   Please login to My Account and check the "Playment Due Before"  date for next cycle and you can tell how many days you are into the current cycle. You should see something like this:

E-MA.jpg

Also, for the add-on  you can check the My Data & Add-ons box, it will show you how many minutes left with your current Canada wide minute and/or minutes left for you other add-ons

E-MyAcc-$15Plan Add-ons.png

@sueyeungmy 

Seconds are rounded up to the nearest minute, so a 10 second call is rounded up to 1 minute.

sueyeungmy

I did check my Data & Add-Ons.. it stated I have only 9 mins left.  When I go to usage history, I only used 20 minutes.  Please updated for me asap

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sueyeungmy 

It could be an errant message so just ignore. Log into self service and look under My Data & Add-Ons. Use the counter there.

Need Help? Let's chat.