cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing ESIM on iPhone 14 pro

Plindsay24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot manage to install ESIM. Any pointers? Is there a way to get the QR code. Apple seems to prefer this. Every time I go to install there is an error unable to install ESIM.

14 REPLIES 14

@Plindsay24 sorry, all support are online and agent support via. messages .  Have you open ticket with them yet? 9f so, message them once more

@Plindsay24  Is the money you paid sitting in your account in available funds ? If so make manual payment with that and resume services 

Handy1_0-1688854515869.png

Plindsay24

Yes Messaging them directly has been the key. However, now it is showing their service but it says that my subscription has been cancelled even though I paid and did not cancel it. And it says I need to re-subscribe and pay again in order for service to return. It has been a tremendous hassle to be honest. I hope it will all get solved eventually.

@Plindsay24  Sorry there no phone number for support is all done online . You have to engage them like this 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Plindsay24

Do they have a phone number? Messaging you hen has very long delays within response times.

Plindsay24

I checked. I did receive the receipt and welcome email with no QR code number or QR code itself. I also have opened a ticket so let's see how that goes, so far very slow service.

@Plindsay24 check the mail spam folder.

if still cannot find it, since the eSIM not installed yet, support can resend it.  Just message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Didn’t @J_PM post awhile back saying that an email confirmation with code would now be sent? Check your emails from PM.  Sorry for vague answer as my preference, for many reasons, will be to use a SIM until I am forced to use an eSim. 

@Plindsay24 @Please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Plindsay24

They unfortunately did not send me any QR code whatsoever in email or online or anywhere. I’ve been searching for this because that is what my phone is asking for. Installing via app after resetting networking settings and removing my physical SIM did not work either. It simply says ESIM Not Installed … something didn’t go right while installing your eSim. Click below to retry. And I tried several times.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Go to Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan. Alternatively, this setting could be under Settings > Mobile Data > Add eSIM. You will see a bunch of numbers on display to transfer the plan. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Plindsay24 

Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Plindsay24  Check your welcome email in computer the QR code will be there and scan it with phone and install it 

Need Help? Let's chat.