cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information

rita1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi ,

I wanted to know with a plan of 15 dollars monthly  - what are the plans included and what will be the Total monthly payment on MasterCard.

Please reply on EMAIL only.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards.

17 REPLIES 17

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rita1 - you have been a member since 2021, so it is curious what the root issue is here.

You should know that posting here in the public Community Forum you are communicating with other customers and members, like you. We have no access to your account.

If you are seeing payment issues that you cannot figure out on your account or credit card, then you may need to get in contact the the public mobile customer support team for help.

In additional to what others are saying, sure you may live in Quebec, but your phone number may not be a Quebec number. You pay taxes based on what province your phone number actually comes from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_Canada

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rita1  what is the exact issue? is it some problem with the billing? or you just want to prepare and understand how much PM will charge if you join?

Yes further to the above, you might also have been on autopay which would have reduced your payment by $2. But maybe this why you came to ask: did you switch to the new points system? If so, then you will always pay full price until you decide to cash in some points.

@rita1   the most you will got charge is $17.25.  

it is the most.. because you seems to be on PM for close a year, if that is the case , you might  see a Loyalty reward (assuming you are on the old reward systems) very soon. So, you could be paying less after a payment or two more.     🙂

@rita1 

As mentioned in previous posts, Quebec taxes is 14,975%.  5% GST + 9.975% QST.  

The total monthly price is $17.25.  

In your payment history page, it will just show $15 (not including taxes).  

PS I merged your two threads since it is asking the similar questions. 

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You just posted the same question in a separate post and it was answered!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rita1    $17.25

rita1

NO - I do not know how to use a calculator .

I think it is takes Too much to answer this question .

tina9099

I think it should be $17.25. You can double check this according to the amount of tax paid in Quebec.

rita1

15 dollars plan  + Taxes in the province of Quebec - can you Please post me the Exact Amount , Please.

Thank you .

@rita1 hi do you not know how to use a calculator?

rita1

15 dollars + taxes in QC province , Please.

Metal1967

@rita1  Depends  what province you live in.. add your provincial tax to $15

tina9099

The taxes in each province are different, so you will have to provide the province you are in to answer your question.

rita1

Sorry - you did not answer my question !

What is the TOTAL PAYMENT MONTLY BILL +Taxes with a plan of 15 dollars , Please.

Thank you 

tina9099

The monthly amount would be the $15 plus the applicable taxes, and this depends on the province you live in. All plans include call display, voicemail, and conference calling. The $15 plan includes 100 minutes of calls made within Canada, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited texts and picture messaging, and 250 MB of data at 3G speed. You also get back 5% of your monthly plan in points, so the $15 plan you will be getting back $2.25 per month in points. When you build up enough points, you can use them for add ons, credits, etc. I believe you need at least 15 points to redeem.

Metal1967

0AB02C08-C089-48DE-ADD9-2945476982D1.png

 plus taxes 

Need Help? Let's chat.