cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not working, cant login to account due to email changed!

nugabest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was on vocation and when arrived back home, the phone is not working. Tried to login to account and realised that have new email addy and the old, previously registered, is not accessible anymore. What to do???

7 REPLIES 7

@nugabest 

until you complete updated credit card payment you can use vouchers,to purchase from any stations or Shell,

then add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

or from online to buy it here: Recharge For Public  /\  recharge.com \/  Top-up Public Mobile Recharge.

nugabest

Thanks, will try it tomorrow after Ill load money to the phone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nugabest - after you obtain a voucher and load it onto your account through 611, you can submit a ticket to CSA through link provided above: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Phone-is-not-working-cant-login-to-accoun...

Or, here it is again:  Create or forgot My Account email or password link

If you know the password, even though the email is incorrect, you should still be able to login. But if you do not know the password, then submit a ticket with CSA to have your email changed.

nugabest

Thanks! No, phone was paid off up to July at least. It might didnot work only in August as I was overseas. Should I just go to Super store and get a voucher that I will upload thru the phone, is it right? But, how I can get and account access thereafter? 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@nugabest 

contact PM support team by CS_Agent  to change email and set new password,

and change the community email address by yourself  My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

to keep all accounts for same email for rewards,

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nugabest 

It sounds like your account is Suspended for nonpayment. 
You will need contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account and change your email address.

Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher and enter the voucher number by dialing 611 as per @esjliv at these locations.

4C02A706-D437-4BC0-BEE7-82B0D8C20AC8.jpeg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nugabest 

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

You can submit a ticket here to help gain access to My Account and change the email connected to it: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

edit...note that, if you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve/My Account.

Need Help? Let's chat.