cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Update

Swede71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

I am not able to update my payment information. The address and postal code on my account is not the correct one and I have a new credit card with a different postal code. I cannot update my address or my credit card because the postal codes are different. What do I need to do?

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

@colleeno  Concerns me too , and yes this was supposed to have been fixed dec 2023 . But still not fixed quite embarrassing really 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1 

Do you know if Public Mobile is actually working on fixing this issue or have they even addressed it publicly in their announcements? This appears to have been going on for quite a while based on how many subscribers have this problem. I will have to update my CC information in a couple of months and this concerns me.

Lorianne16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you go into your part where it says my account and look where is shows your next payment it has a button  under that that says update subscription. You click on that ans you can update  whatever you need payment wise etc.  I just checked it out for myself too. Down further you can also purchase a card if you like and it'll give u a card to update your account. But you should have no issues updating your payment method that way. So under my account n payments. It'll show your last and the new one coming. Hope that helps you'd o not have to go thru incognito to update your payment in your phone. That doesn't make sense  so not sure whi said to do that. But ya just go in under my account once you sign in which  you are now if your seeing this and rhen update just under the new payment. Have a great day 

@Swede71 wrote:

Hi Handy 1

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried the incognito mode and no luck at all. I do like you voucher plan if I cant get it changed in time. I think this issue may have to go to the techs. Not sure how that is done?

@Swede71 , I had success with navigating the address on the app.  You need to enable location permission to allow the app to confirm the address.  If you are an android user, the app does not request location permission although it is required.  

@Swede71 

if you need a payment voucher fast, get one on-line at www.muskbird.com. Other PM'ers have used them and found 'em to be reliable & honourable. You'll pay a small user fee for their convenience.

@Swede71  

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1711541672159.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Swede71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Handy 1

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried the incognito mode and no luck at all. I do like you voucher plan if I cant get it changed in time. I think this issue may have to go to the techs. Not sure how that is done?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Swede71  There’s been many issues with folks trying to update payment info . Also note the postal code needs to match the postal code of the credit card also . You may need to wait 24 hours and try again incognito mode / private mode of from another device . Can try app instead also . But if in a hurry you can but payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 to resume services right away 

Need Help? Let's chat.