cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

India and Pakistan add on question

karen73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if this also includes the Maldives?

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit: Oh!. Well you can't do that anyway with Public Mobile. PM only works while in Canada or roaming in the US.

2nd that... answer is only as good as the question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@karen73 : If you haven't tried it yet...I did. No. I can otherwise get to India and Pakistan.

Edit: Oh!. Well you can't do that anyway with Public Mobile. PM only works while in Canada or roaming in the US.

karen73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your comments all.  I think calling cards are the way to go.  I don't want call, I want to call home while I am there.

Cheers

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @karen73   Maldives is not part of any Long Distance calling Add-on.  

You might want to use Long Distance Call Cards instead.

Should you not be able to use a PM add-on to accomplish a call to the Maldives can I suggest using voip.ms. Rates are expensive, I think....but you will know better. See here

I used to use voip.ms for a land line but have since ported the number out but do have a balance left. You can set up outgoing calls only and make the caller ID to be your PM number. You will have no monthly charges as you do not need a DID...so only pay for what you use. Any questions,,,PM me if you like. 

Edit.  Simple way to use is with an app called Zoiper on your smartphone with wifi access or data. Obviously wifi is less costly. 

64161573-6C2E-4548-83B0-26E690B4E095.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@karen73 wrote:

I would doubt this is available.

One way to know is to TRY calling the number if you have an international add-on.

If you can't, the call just won't connect.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@karen73 

Since Maldives is a separate country, I doubt that it will not be covered with the Indian and Pakistan add on. In general, Public mobile add ons cover the more popular countries to call, and usually the "cheaper" countries to call.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@karen73 wrote:

@karen73 

Try to call and see if it works.

You won't be charged anything extra.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't think it is included.  You could verify with a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.