cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls from landlines display "Private Number"

HuronBob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My wife had submitted a ticket because all of her incoming calls displayed "Private Number". We thought we had it resolved becuase anyone using a cellphone that called displayed either a contact name or a number. Then our neighbor called from their landline and it was displayed as "Private number". My wifes cousin called her from a landline and we got the same thing ("Private Number"). We were about to submit another ticket but I thought I would try and see if the same thing occured on my cell. We are both with P M. I got our neighbor to call my cell instead of my wifes and wouldn't you know it, it shows up as "Private Number" on my phone as well. We know that these phone numbers are not unlisted numbers. Please help get this resolved.

32 REPLIES 32

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HuronBob   Maybe support need to reset the account again on the backend  😞

I remember you had a ticket from 2 days ago, try to reply on the same ticket and tell them issue comes back again, I guess they can pickup on the same ticket, pickup from where it left off

Only a customer support agent can help with this type of issue.  Hopefully, your ticket will be responded to quickly.

Need Help? Let's chat.