cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I write wrong my email

eduardoflores99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have service, I need to pay for my phone but I realized that I wrote my email wrong when I registered, I need to deactivate the email notification to be able to access my account, or otherwise correct my email since it is only a letter that I am missing, I have been without service for 1 week, please help me

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@eduardoflores99 

Purchase a pm voucher and you can reactivate your account by adding it via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. If you know your 4 digit account pin # you can use the payment card on file to make a payment.

The following post contains updated info on alternative forms of payment that will help you find the easiest and quickest way to pay and reactivate. Once reactivated you can get the 2FA code via SMS text to your phone and access your account. You can disable 2FA on your profile page in your self serve account. Contact customer support to change/fix your email address afterwards as you will likely need info from your account to answer the extra verification questions asked when changing the email.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@eduardoflores99 

To correct the email your account you need to contact a CS_Agent to assist you with the change.

They can be reach by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot below or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher from recharge.ca or from these locations to Activate your account. Dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

97CB565B-435A-4344-A601-0E66EE6B7409.jpeg

Nicolle1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will need to create a ticket through SIMon chatbot with all your details and a PM moderator should be able to help you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@eduardoflores99 

The email address with public mobile is simply a username.

It does not have to be attached to an active email account, unless you need to access the email account for two factor authentication or to reset the password.

So if you enter the email address the way that it was entered originally, and enter the password you set up, you should be able to login. From there you can make payment.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@eduardoflores99  To change email you need supports help for this 

Getting support / submit ticket

edit 2  in the mean time of if you know your PIN number you can 611 and make payment get your services going again before you change your email to correct email and if you don’t know your pin if you get a voucher you can 611 and no pin needed

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

edit we are just customers like you trying to help 

Need Help? Let's chat.