cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to pick up SIM card instead of waiting for it to arrive.

Windsor2024
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just purchased a plan + SIM. During the purchase process the UI did not let me select a store to pick up SIM . I completed the purchase and now need to wait for SIM to arrive  (10 days estimated). Can I change it to be picked up at a store in Windsor, ON.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

@Windsor2024 wrote:

Actually I just ordered from Amazon for 4.99

Good choice then. Welcome aboard.

Windsor2024

Actually I just ordered from Amazon for 4.99

@Windsor2024 

welcome to PM then. Be aware that delivery of the PM sim could take up to 3 weeks for arrival...usually less..but !

Give Mobile Klinik (226-216-2569) a call to see if they have a PM sim and ask about costs. As soon as you successfully start your new PM acct, you get a $10 credit to your account within a few days.

Windsor2024

Thanks for additional information. I will be creating new number not porting existing one.

@Windsor2024 wrote:

Thanks for the information. I decided to wait for the SIM to arrive. I assume the subscription I got (90 days) will only start upon activation and not now.

Your new PM account starts as soon as you activate your new PM account. Once you get your sim, activate by downloading the free PM app. If you're planning on porting your current cell number in to PM...don't cancel your old plan just yet. Your old plan must be active for porting in to be successful. It'll deactivate once you've ported to PM.

Thanks for the information. I decided to wait for the SIM to arrive. I assume the subscription I got (90 days) will only start upon activation and not now.

@Windsor2024  What is the price?

From Telus/Koodo store it is $10, from Amazon (sold by Public Mobile) it is $4.99.  I don't know about Mobile Klinik. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Windsor2024 

Call the Mobile Klinik in the Devonshire Mall...they usually have the PM sims for sale.

Windsor2024

What is the price?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Windsor2024 

if you don't mind to pay extra, you can go ahead and buy from Telus or Koodo store

but if you want reimbursement, check with support agent first, message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.