cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received and email about late payment....

TooTallAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received and email about late payment and that my service would be put on hold.  However, not sure how i can have a late payment when you guys have my credit card on file and have had no problem charging me for years now.  Further, i just logged into my account and my payment is showing.  Please look into this issue.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@TooTallAl  Last 3 threads posted have been about this very issue . Thou it’s common to see account on hold on your renewal day . It does appear that it some PM glitch . But again if services are working then nothing to worry about just “ strange “ as you say 

TooTallAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, i have checked everything and all is good.  Strange

ridgeline
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received the same notice on two of my accounts today.  The phones are still active when I logged in to each account and automatic payment was made yesterday.  There must be an error in Public's system that these emails went out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @TooTallAl 

so, you have the service without any problem?

Try login My Account to confirm, but this time use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  If it is showing active an next renewal date is 20+ days later, you can ignore it, I guess

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TooTallAl  Are your services still working ? If yes and today is your renewal day you can ignore this error message . Also double check your credit card has not expired or about to 

Need Help? Let's chat.