cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service interruption

Wendy360
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I got an email today saying Your Public Mobile service has been put on hold. I checked my account online, payment just went through today for my pre authorized payment. My credit card is also charged today. What should I do and why am I receiving this email? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

RyanWoodward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly the same... had me worried my credit card transaction didnt go through, but everything looks to be fine (plus, you know, if my service had been suspended, then I would not have received the email LOL)

Thank you for posting the question about this. 

ridgeline
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received the same notice on two of my accounts today.  The phones are still active when I logged in to each account and automatic payment was made yesterday.  There must be an error in Public's system that these emails went out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wendy360 

so, you have the service without any problem?

Try login My Account to confirm, but this time use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  If it is showing active an next renewal date is 20+ days later, you can ignore it, I guess

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy360  If your services are still working and today is your renewal day you can just ignore this error message . But if services are not working log onto your account and see if the funds are sitting in available funds and make manual payment and reboot the phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.