cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased add-on PM took my money but did not give dsta

Kennyvu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am leaving PM and switch to another provider, I need data to use while waiting for the new sim to arrive so I ordered add-on 200mb from PM, they took my money but never give any data, can I sue them???

28 REPLIES 28

Kennyvu

thank you, now I got it

hi @Kennyvu 

is your PM service still active? you can receive regular sms from others and just not the porting authorization text?

Kennyvu

Roger has sent request to PM many times but hasn’t received any response from PM, I send tickets to PM customer service, no response too

@Kennyvu  Your public mobile account needs to be active to port out . And leave the PM SIM card in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port out . Once you have successfully ported number out it will automatically close your PM account . But you need rogers to re start the porting request after confirming that PM account is still active 

Kennyvu

I have switched my phone to Roger and and wanted to keep my number, Roger did send request to PM many times but couldn’t get approval from PM, why PM kept delaying but didn’t let me go????

Kennyvu

It did not even show on purchase list, my previous balance add-ons still not even used up too

HI @Kennyvu 

if they are all used up, it will be gone

did you check the usage history? after you bought the data, it will show

but use Incognito/private/secret mode to check.  And also, the usage history won't posted until after midnight.  So, best to check tomorrow morning

Kennyvu

it didn’t even showed on the list

@Kennyvu 

200 Mb is not a lot of data, could be you used up quicker than you thought

Kennyvu

Yes my plan is still under normal operation 

Kennyvu

Yes I bought extra data while waiting for Roger sim to deliver, PM just take the money and sold me 200mb data, but it os disappeared next day same as how they withdraw the loyalty bonus data

I see OP is planning to leave, i checked and notice OP was not happy with the lost of loyalty bonus after downgrade.

Look like OP downgraded and now now enough  data to use, buy extra 200Mb.  But I don't see why OP cannot use it.  And other than expressing his frustration, OP never really tells us what was wrong.   

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is your plan active? You can't use add-ons if your plan isn't currently active.

hi @Kennyvu 

how they cheat you? did you try to work with PM support and get that data issue resolved?

Kennyvu

Someone cheat me I swear never get back again for sure

HI @Kennyvu I find Telus a very reasonable one.  So, enjoy your Rogers run and see you back in PM next month 🙂

Kennyvu

Customer support doesn’t care about my problems, just try to push around , Telus is even worse than PM 

Kennyvu

I may make a clip and upload it to youtube, let many people know how bad this company is and hopefully no one get cheated by this company 🤔

hi @Kennyvu 

PM is a great company owned by a big one, Telus.  They won't take your money and not give you the service

did you check if you have data limiter turned on?

did you try to message PM support agent for help?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Kennyvu

I go with roger, 85 for 200gb. Hope big company can treat customers different 

EB0

If you bar not satisfied with PM, there are many providers that have similar or cheaper plan than PM. If you are on $15 250mb plan, Koodo and Lucky have $15 500mb 4G plan, Freedom has yearly plan $119 for 15GB, equal 1.25 GB $10 per month 

Kennyvu

$5 is small, this can spoil a reputation of big companies 

Kennyvu

I bought the add-ons, nothing related to mobile plan

EB0

What is your current plan?

Kennyvu

The customer support just don’t care and just says that I used up all of them, I took all screenshots to prove that no 200 mb add-ons added by PM, it’s the robber company 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could try . But you probably just be wasting your money doing it. Have you tried contacting them?

Kennyvu

i am currently with PM, just going to part away with this cheating company 

EB0

@Kennyvu 

You don’t have a SIM card, means your phone is not working, is it correct? How do you use your add-on data without a phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.