cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a SIM card, but is it possible to change the shipping address?

Youngwoong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card, but is it possible to change the shipping address?

6 REPLIES 6

Got it, thanks

@Sansan wrote:

I'm also wondering if you sign back into the account, is there not a way to look up "orders or tickets" pending? If so, maybe you can change the address there? 

@Sansan - you can look up tickets sent to CSA through your community envelope. But SIM card ordering is a different system/log in credentials. 

The address in your My Account is only for current customers. People who are not customers yet, do not have a My Account. Regardless, the address in My Account should not be used for shipping address. If anything that is most important for billing purposes upon activation. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm also wondering if you sign back into the account, is there not a way to look up "orders or tickets" pending? If so, maybe you can change the address there? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Youngwoong  You would need to contact support and see if it can be done last minute . But you can also buy one from Telus Koodo  store also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Youngwoong 

if it was just today, then maybe still doable.    please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Youngwoong - did you JUST order it? If so, than try sending a message to Support, see below.

Connecting with Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) - go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Need Help? Let's chat.