cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting into my account after losing my phone

Alex211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help getting into my account after losing my phone I don’t have access to the phone number anymore for the code and because I lost my phone I don’t have access to my email address either due to it asking for a pass key that is set up with that phone. Is there anyway that I would be able to reset the two step verification

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Alex211 , if you are unable to receive 2FA from either of SMS or email, you will need to reach out to support.  Use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

@Alex211 wrote:

Need help getting into my account after losing my phone I don’t have access to the phone number anymore for the code and because I lost my phone I don’t have access to my email address either due to it asking for a pass key that is set up with that phone. Is there anyway that I would be able to reset the two step verification

Please tap/click/select on that chatbot symbol near the bottom right of the web browser window to open a ticket.  A Public Mobiel customer suport agent can help with this.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Alex211  of you don't have access to phone or email, you the link below to send a private message to customer service representative for assistance. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.