cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my plan

violacool
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please how on earth will I change my plan today from $35/month to $25/month? . Your online customer service is useless. I was asked to create My Account profile but help is not coming from your virtual assistance.

7 REPLIES 7

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@violacool 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page

and go to plan & Add-ons and change my plan  and use the down arrow to scroll down or up,

choose on next plan renewal date. To change your plan.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login.

@violacool wrote:

I need the phone number of customer service agent because I have used their link to chat with their virtual bots but they did not bring solution. The bot was telling me to contact customer agent.

Sorry, but there is no phone number to call for customer service.  I'm not sure if you joined several years ago when Public Mobile did used to have a call centre for customer service, but they don't any longer.  During signup, Public Mobile makes this obvious at times in the advertising on the website in a way that almost makes fun of itself (example:  "The phone company without a phone number").  That chatbot is the way to contact customer service.  If you ask the chatbot for a customer support agent, this will allow you to discuss the issues with your account with an employee.

@violacool 

Simon the chat bot is automated, not a real person.  

Public mobile customer service is done via contact with customer service agent on the community forum.  There is no phone number to call.  You will need to submit a ticket as describe before or private message.  Likely will need to wait to tomorrow morning when CSA start working again. 

violacool

I need the phone number of customer service agent because I have used their link to chat with their virtual bots but they did not bring solution. The bot was telling me to contact customer agent.

@violacool 

In the old system, customers who activated in store had to return home and create a self service account themselves.  However, with the new My account system, it looks like that you will need to contact customer service agent to help create one for you.  

Try this link to submit ticket for CSA help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=2BXKyAsUGl2N10AVl7w...

If you are having a hard time submitting ticket for CSA help, you can directly private message via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Most CSAs are not working at this time of night.  Might need to wait to tomorrow morning for response.

violacool

I bought the sim since May at Walmart store and I have been using it. I only need to change my plan. I have never used self service account, I do not know about it. I tried creating one but nothing is working out. I am really sad.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@violacool 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

More details would be helpful.

How long have you been a customer? Were you able to access your self service account (My account) before?

Did you initially sign up in store previously?  or at home?

If you signed up previously in store, you will need to create My account at home. 

If you signed up at home initially, you would have created a My account when you activated your SIM card. The user ID is the email address that you choose when you first activated SIM card. 

Once you access your self service account, you can change your plans:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.