I changed my account Nov 23 to the 15GB $40 plan. The reason I selected that plan was that I had to temporarily move to another location without Wifi, and I wanted to use my cellphone data for internet access. With 15 GB I should have enough data to get my work done (acting as executor for a deceased family member in a distant city).
According to my phone I have used 8.3GB of data since Nov 23. However according to the PM data for my account I used zero GB. I think it’s using up my banked data add-ons instead of my plan data.
Why is this happening??? It should be using up data from my 15GB plan. I want to keep my banked data ( add-on data) in reserve for a special situation, such as an unexpected stay in a hospital, etc.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I logged into my account for the second time and yes, now it shows I used 8.03 GB data. So, the account situation is OK. Not sure why it showed zero GB before, they should fix that, it cost me a half hour of time.
It's absolutely the most ridiculous thing. It sends people on wild goose chases looking at erroneous information. I prefer using the little spinner refresh icons lower down to refresh the info.
@frank44 Try logging in to your self-serve account using incognito/private browsing mode. This might tell you an accurate status of your account. As long as you have data remaining in your plan, it should not use out of available data add-ons.
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM Customer Support Agent, create a Ticket.