cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the Spirit of the season offer

Peppie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my friend go this message from Public Mobile today why have i not received this message and the gifts as well??

"To get you in the spirit of the season, Public Mobile is giving you a one-time gift of 2GB of free data and 500 free intl. long-distance minutes. Reply YES2 to instantly apply these add-ons to your account. Must be claimed by Dec. 31, 2022. Plus, get a bonus 1GB of free data with Public Points."

I hope I am not being discriminated because i have a smaller plan i have one that is 25 dollars per month he has one that is 50 dollars per month.  Can anyone tell me the reason I did not receive this offer as well.... Peppie

7 REPLIES 7

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Be patient, I got mine yesterday.  It does say by Dec 31

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Peppie1 

The More is Merrier promo is good to all members and doesn’t matter what plan you are on.

i am a member for almost 2 years and still waiting for the text.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Peppie1 just wait until Dec15.. I got the txt msg for my $15 plan, but another$40 not been received any txt yet

rodneyyap

You will receive it. I believe they send it out in groups by alphabetical order of your surname. My wife received hers first because her surname is L and mine is Y. So keep an eye out for a text message.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Peppie1  It takes time and they are sending those texts out in batches. It’s still going until Dec 15. Have patience 

Pilotdan

I’m on the $15/ month plan and I just got it. Be patient, you’ll get a text. We have 3 different accounts in our household and the texts all come at different times/days.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Peppie1 hi all public account holders will receive the text by dec 15th,hang in there 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.