cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to send or receive calls plan expired activated a plan after expiring

bensaji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there guys, I've activated a plan , but still not able to use any service, please do helo me

6 REPLIES 6

@NancyJ The free sim card only applies to new activation (it is always free @ Walmart but also free this weekend at other select stores).. so if @bensaji has an activated a plan already.. he won't qualify for the new sim. He will have to forfeit his plan he had activated after expiration.

NancyJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bensaji 

If you've gone passed the 90 day time that expires your account, you may have to get a new sim card to acctivate a new account. Good news - that is free right now if you activate in store. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bensaji wrote:

Hey there guys, I've activated a plan , but still not able to use any service, please do helo me

@bensaji...we need more info in order to help get you going.

How long has acct been expired ?  That account will close for good, if expired / suspended for longer than 90 days.

Review and answer questions from previous Community forum suggestions.

Keep us all posted on how you're doing with this issue.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bensaji 

How long was your plan expired for?  Did you re-activate the same plan?  Does your account status show expired or active?  Some more information would be helpful.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bensaji Could you make a screenshot of "My Account"'s overview. Please make sure you cover personal information. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bensaji wrote:

What plan did you buy?

Need Help? Let's chat.