cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two accounts. I cannot access the second account to see how much data and phone minutes I hav

merrypepall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@merrypepall wrote:

I go onto my account and it just gives my initial account. How do I get the second account information I am paying for?

Each account has to be associated with unique email. Logging into one account you can see details of only That account no matter how many accounts do you have.

So, find login credentials for second account and you will be able to access it.

If you remember only email you used to create second self-serving account, try to reset password and if everything fails you will have to contact agent for assistance.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Do you have an alternate email, you need separate email accounts for each one. Did you register a self serve for the second one? Either way a CSA can iron this out for you 

Hi @merrypepall your 2nd account would have  different login .  PM My account design is one account,  one login.  You. as have never setup the login for your 2nd account

open a ticket with CS agent to sort this out

merrypepall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I go onto my account and it just gives my initial account. How do I get the second account information I am paying for?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@merrypepall did you try to use the Forgot Password? If that does not help, open ticket with CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What is the problem accessing your second account?

Forgotten password?

What error message do you get?

Is second account active and paid for?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 to get remaining data. Unfortunately it only gives some add-on minutes. You would need the 4 digit account pin.

Did you sign up in a store?

Need Help? Let's chat.