cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cellphone

Taekosak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to change my credit card and I had  London Drugs notify public mobile on20May and my account was due on21 May but I keep getting messages that my account t has been suspended but it should not be 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Taekosak 

London Drugs cannot help with an account issues nor have ZI heard of them reaching out to pm on behalf of a custoner except during activation if a problem occurs. Follow @dust2dust 's advice. You can however go back to London Drugs to purchase the pm voucher to reactivate your service and then set up your self serve account....

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You have to handle your account yourself. London Drugs has noting to do with that nor they can interact with PM on your behalf.

Your account is suspended due to no payment and you can rectify that paying manually.

Before attempting to pay manually you have to update your CC through self-serving account and proceed to reactivate account.

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah this is confusing to me as well, can you clarify exactly what you mean @Taekosak 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

How did London Drugs notify Public Mobile about your credit card change @Taekosak ? I dunno, maybe they can do that, I am really not sure.

If you have not registered for a self serve account, you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then update your credit card under the PAYMENT tab, bottom, left shown below:

esjliv_0-1635504115562.png

BUT, if you are currently in suspended status and have not created a self serve account yet, get help with a customer support agent to get your account set up, or ACTIVE first by submitting a ticket via a private message to CSA using this link:  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Taekosak 

You will need to login to your account and check to see if it is Active. 
If service is still working then it is a standard message on the day before your renewal date that your account is suspended and to ignore unless your are on AutoPay or sufficient funds.

If service is not working then check if LD staff made the correct changes to your CC information.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you create a self-serve account? If not then you'll need to buy a voucher or use instant top-up to reactivate your account. Then you can create the self-serve account. Then you can change the card yourself.

If you had created a self-serve account then you can log in and change the card yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.