cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my SIM card

Ali1352
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To whom it may concern,

i bought online a sim card on December 31, 2022. Order# 321656, however I have not received it yet.

update me on the status of this purchase as you withdrew money from my account.

Regards,

Ali

8 REPLIES 8

@Peter1969 wrote:

I am having the same problem and they want me to submit a ticket, but it is not working 

@Peter1969 

please use this link to send message to suport

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Peter1969

I am having the same problem and they want me to submit a ticket, but it is not working 

tegaemma

Hi @Ali1352 

I had a similar issue, I ordered a sim card online and did not get it delivered within the 10 business days as was stated (it still has not been delivered). There was also no way to track it. Just like you did, I asked the community about it and a CS agent reached out to me with a private message. I eventually had to go pick up a sim card from a Telus store (CS agent stated SIM card purchases are non-refundable). However I was offered a plan discount for the cost of the sim card that was not delivered (still working with the CS agent on this). 

As advised by other community members, either you order another one from Amazon or go pick up one from the closest Telus/Koodo outlet near you and have a discussion with a CS agent about the SIM that was not delivered.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Ali1352 wrote:

To whom it may concern,

i bought online a sim card on December 31, 2022. Order# 321656, however I have not received it yet.

update me on the status of this purchase as you withdrew money from my account.

Regards,

Ali

@Ali1352 , thats a long wait! It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my sim card through Canada Post but it’s definitely been a lot longer for you! Next time I will order mine through Amazon. It’s much faster & can be tracked!

As per others suggestions please open a support ticket & a CS_Agent can help you with your missing sim card! Let us know how it goes.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ali1352  We are just customers like you trying to help , if you need a SIM card sooner you can call around to local Telus Koodo store for in person pick up 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Ali1352 

send a private message to CS_Agent with your order #,
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ali1352 

m card delivery could be as many as 3 weeks

you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ali1352  That to long reach out to support for status update 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.