cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Order

SadieP24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I ordered a public mobile SIM card on Friday May 24th, just wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to arrive in the mail? It says on the public mobile app 2 business days.

Can someone confirm this?

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

@BKNS27 wrote:

@SadieP24 

I am in the west coast and mine was shipped from Calgary. I think that it is shipped from another location on the east coast but not sure.

Some of the SIM cards appear to come from Mississauga, but customers can't really go by the return address on the envelope. A company could put any address as the return address.

@SadieP24 

Sorry no email. PM just shipped it out without notification.

SadieP24

Did you get any type of email from public mobile when it was shipped out to you? If yes, how long did it take for you to receive it?

@SadieP24 

I am in the west coast and mine was shipped from Calgary. I think that it is shipped from another location on the east coast but not sure.

SadieP24

Do you know where public mobile ships the SIM cards from? 

@SadieP24 get one from local Telus or Koodo store instead 

and of course if you phone supports, use eSIM which you can setup now 

SadieP24

I won’t be waiting, it’s an emergency. 

GabrielAubry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got it after 7 days. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @SadieP24 

It can be up to 3 weeks via Canada Post. If you don't feel like waiting, here are some better options.

Click on the Amazon link here SIM CARD

Or...  you can search your local Telus stores for one here....

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

And don't worry about the fee you pay. Just reach out to a CS Agent and they'll credit your account.

SadieP24

Just great. So misleading on the reading I’ve done on the PM website it says “ courier “. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SadieP24 

I am it indicated 2 business days. Normally it will take 10 business days and up to 3 weeks according by other members.

@SadieP24 

It means that Public mobile will ship the physical SIM card within 2 business days.  It can take up to 10 business days to arrive.  Via Canada post without tracking.  

If you live in a major city, it usually arrives quicker than a rural area.  

SadieP24

Weird it says on the public mobile app, 2 business days. Pretty misleading of public mobile to be advertising 2 business days when others are saying it will arrive up to 3 weeks later.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can take up to 3 weeks with snail mail. Got mine in about a week. If you need one faster you can get it from Amazon

Need Help? Let's chat.