Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my SIM card after 24 days

Zobair94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
I ordered a SIM card on December 19th but I have not received it yet. Could you please check? I really need my SIM card.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Thanks,
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 REPLIES 8

@Zobair94   If opening a new browser window doesn't help, cut the text of your message and paste it back, if that doesn't work cut the message and paste it into a notes app and then copy and paste it back.  Often the invalid html error is related to links or items copied from another web page.  

@Zobair94  Open a new browser window and try again 

Zobair94

Thank you for sharing the CS link, but I was unable to send them a message because I received the following error:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

@Zobair94 wrote:

I do not want to order a new one.

How can I contact Public Mobile to ask for a status update on when my SIM card was shipped and when to expect it? I do not have a Public Mobile email address to contact them.
Thank you,
Zobair

Bear in mind @Zobair94 , Public Mobile can only advise when they processed it on their end.   They'll likely tell you it left their premises within 48 hours of ordering.

What they CANNOT tell you is how long Canada Post will take to deliver it.

Thus our recommendation to acquire another one from a local TELUS or Koodo corporate location if there's a location close to you, (NOT order another one),  activate it, then contact the CSA's to request a refund on the more expensive one.

@Zobair94  sent you the link to support in my first reply bottom of page or you can use this one too 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Zobair94

I do not want to order a new one.

How can I contact Public Mobile to ask for a status update on when my SIM card was shipped and when to expect it? I do not have a Public Mobile email address to contact them.
Thank you,
Zobair

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Sadly, they can take a long time to get by postal mail @Zobair94 

Recommend getting one at a local Koodo or TELUS location, then ask CSA to refund cost of original.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Zobair94  Could have been lost  in the mail but note 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.