cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot found my add on data last month. It is too terrible to contact your Co. I spend a lot of

Eva_wu179
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
13 REPLIES 13

@Eva_wu179  are you talking about regular data from the monthly cycle? or data add-on you just bought or bought from before? or Bonus data addon you got from PM around Decembers?

Yes, you can open ticket with support by messaging them, they will usually reply within 2-4 hours and you can work with them to confirm the addon and data usage

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

On the other hand, you can check your data usage on your device if you are using an Android.  Look for a page like this and then you can adjust the Start billing  cycle on date  to match PM's cycle start date to compare the usage
E-MobileData.png

if you are on iPhone, unfortunately you cannot trace back the usage, but you can Reset the Statistics now and start tracking now , and reset it at the beginning of each PM cycle and compare
E-iPhone_Data.png

Please provide images of your payment history from the renewal before you bought the add-on through until now. That might help us see what you see.
You might also wish to download all of the activity from the usage details and add up all the data lines between each plan renewal.
If you have an android phone then you might also wish to look at the past consumption amounts by adjusting the date ranges.

If you upgrade your plan in the middle of a current plan then you pay the full amount of the new plan and start a new 30 day plan and there is no pro-rating of the previous plan.

Eva_wu179

It is never the case because I have monitor the usage when it close to end.  After finish, I have no data that is why I check immediately and found no any record.  As you know,  the  data will not suddenly used uo, we should know the progress by the internet,  but I found nothing about the usage of that!!!!!

Can the related officers to check and solve my problem as soon as possible in the morning. 

By the way,  how to count the fees if I upgrade my plan in the middle of my paid month plz?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eva_wu179 how much extra data did you buy?  Because if you don't see the add on and it is still within 30 days that usually means that the add on has been consumed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eva_wu179

What you said I knew already, I know how to check the amount usage of course,  I am not new user!  The problem is that nothing about my add on has been mentioned, not said the amount of usage.  Now a new month start, Is it no hope to see it again but I have the payment record only!

@Eva_wu179 

log in to your account on a laptop to see if you still have data to use..clickage.jpg

if you have data, it'll show up here and tell you if you've used any of it already.

Eva_wu179

The fact is that I cannot see it is not a problem,  but I cannot use it!!

Of course not expired that's why I asked.  I bought it with my point near the end of the month in order to use once the normal data finished.  I saw the add on data in a period,  but when I finished my normal data, I counld not see any record of such add on data again!!

When I contacted the support,  always same question and same answers talking to itself !!!  Helpless!!

Eva_wu179

Of course not expired that's why I asked.  I bought it with my point near the end of the month in order to use once the normal data finished.  I saw the add on data in a period,  but when I finished my normal data, I counld not see any record of such add on data again!!

When I contacted the support,  always same question and same answers talking to itself !!!  Helpless!!

Eva_wu179

I have try your link several time, always repeating the same, handicapped !!

Eva_wu179

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Eva_wu179 

as of last month, all in-Canada data add-ons only last for 30 days. If you don't use 'em up in the 30 days...they disappear.  Don't hesitate to let CSA know your feelings on this subject, just as many others have too.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adon.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If it has been over 30 days since you purchased the add-on it will have been removed from your account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Eva_wu179 

Could be just a browser cache confusion, try login My Account again using Incognito mode and you could see it.  But if it is a data addon, then please note data addon now has a 30 days expiry

Contact support is not bad, just message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.