cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into my account

Sierrajensen88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi it's been 3 days trying to reset my password and I can't get logged in justvkeep getting the error try again later now today my phone is off I need to pay it this is getting ridiculous please unlock my account I need to speak to someone 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sierrajensen88 

I am sure this is extremely frustrating....its reported that chrome works best. The email verification can take up to 70 seconds to be received so you have to act fast to enter the code.

For info on pm vouchers.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Sierrajensen88   Unfortunately, we are fellow customers, so you need to submit a ticket or send a private message using the links provided and CSA's will be able to take a look at your account.

Sierrajensen88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok but can someone reset the account ir something I just tried thru Firefox still don't work and it never sends the reset link to the email it's so frustrating

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sierrajensen88   For now purchase a voucher either from retailers like Walmart, Canadian Tire or SDM, Shell, 711 and load it by dialing 611 on your phone to resume phone service.   Another option is online seller recharge.com and they'll email the voucher PIN but charge a fee.  This gives you time to sort out the login issue with customer support either by submitting a ticket via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help  or send private message with the link already provided.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sierrajensen88   Please try clearing your cache and restart your browser

Also, try to use Incognito mod or use a different browser , Edge or Firefox

If issue persists and you are trying on a phone or tablet, please try to use a desktop or laptop 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Sierrajensen88 

use other browser and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or contact to support team to reset password by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.