cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Angelv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the plan where I received 50gb data a month, but I changed it yesterday to just talk and text to save some money since I was given 250 Gb data recently from Public Mobile for having to switch over my rewards. My data worked all day yesterday now today it won’t work today and it doesn’t show in my account any usage or data and I know I haven’t used it all. 

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Angelv 

Unfortunately there was the small print if you read the announcement, recieved an email notice or followed the link in the text message notice.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

"  Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans? 

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan."

@Angelv wrote:

I was on the plan where I received 50gb data a month, but I changed it yesterday to just talk and text to save some money since I was given 250 Gb data recently from Public Mobile for having to switch over my rewards. My data worked all day yesterday now today it won’t work today and it doesn’t show in my account any usage or data and I know I haven’t used it all. 

Sorry, but the 240GB add-on was given under the condition that the plan not being downgraded.  Unfortunately, the 240GB add-on has been forfeited.

Need Help? Let's chat.