cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change my plan...

addymacdonald
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm currently on the $25 and want to upgrade to $35. It says...

Oops! You do not have a sufficient account balance for the selected plan. 

In order to proceed with the plan change, please add funds to your account or select a different plan. Your current balance is $25.00.

I have a credit on my account of $60

12 REPLIES 12

addymacdonald

Thank you I will...I honestly didn't know and was having issues even updating.

@addymacdonald    Unfortunately, it seems, according to your screenshot, that your old plan renewed yesterday and you opted to make an immediate plan change today instead of choosing to Change at Next Renewal and then wouldn't have had to pay for two plans. 

Perhaps, submit a ticket to customer support and ask for some sort of an account credit as a gesture of goodwill although there's no guarantees.

Here's a link to the chatbot if you want to submit a ticket:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Yes. Autopay renewed your plan on the 29th and then you did a change plan now on the 30th. Maybe ask the support people to credit you back that first $25 on the 30th for the little mistake of doing change plan now.

addymacdonald

Yes...

addymacdonald_0-1661882164685.png

Can you provide some images of your payment history here. It then sounds like you did do a change plan now after the previous had just renewed.

addymacdonald

Yes, my renewal date was yesterday so I paid $25 for my plan.  IIt just charged me another $35 today without a warning...It even wouldn't let me put it through (Plan Changed) , but it did...Now I just paid $60 from yest and today...not happy

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Ok, so that balance will be used for your next couple renewals or for add-ons. Seems you're good to go.

addymacdonald

It went through even though it wouldn't let me...I have no idea but yes $60 funds on my account

addymacdonald

I tried using a different browser and when I logged in, it now shows me on the $35 plan.  It was previously telling me I didn't have enough funds so I put another payment through

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest to do change plan on next renewal. If you do change plan Now your billing date will become Now and sometimes site is not performing change well.

When you say 'credit' do you mean you have $60 funds on your account?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@addymacdonald   were you trying to do a "change plan now" instead of "Change on the renewal date"?  Please note if you use Change plan now, PM will try to charge you now and start a new cycle.  No partial refund on the remaining days of the old cycle

Try to use Incognito mode or use a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) to try to make the plan change again

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The site is very bad at caching and refreshing. Try a different browser or even device. Also try incognito mode. It's usually suggested to change ta the next renewal. There is no pro-rating here. But you might have already done so with the mix up of numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.