cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing SMS 1 message 7723 is it data?

webspy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every Time I use my phone, charging, changing settings I get "Outgoing SMS 1 message 7723". I use my phone as a landline, It's still in the box, don't take it out of the house, no apps running data turned off, don't text never go online, and only use home wifi, but yet my phone says 802kb but usage 49MB used data, and in 3 years never was that high I just joined the 19th do they update data ??

4 REPLIES 4

webspy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sry I have google I turned off SMS MNM, everything I can think of I hasn't moved from 49MB in days had the phone off, but get SMS if its charging or if I'm changing settings thanks 4 all your help

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@webspy007 hi read this it will explain your situation Reoccurring Automatic Outgoing Text Messages to "7723"

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@webspy007   you put your PM Sim card in a mobile phone and not those phone adapter, right?

7723 is Google's dialer , app doing something in the background.  This could happen when the phone the phone is rebooted. 

For the phone data, does it always shows 49MB on PM? or the usage  increases daily?  how much per day?  Your phone shows 802kb, but does the phone Mobile Data page has a cycle start date same as your current PM cycle?  Remember PM cycle start date keeps changing while your phone cycle start date usually is static to the same date of the month

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@webspy007    There's always some nominal data used which can be reset to zero by toggling airplane mode on/off.

edit:  are you sure it's not 4.9MB instead of 49MB?

Need Help? Let's chat.