cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not see my private message

Paradisee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have a question. I just sent a few private messages to an agent. There were back-and-forth replies, but I can not find them. How can I have access to my previous messages? I appreciate you helping me in this regard.

Best,

Sara

12 REPLIES 12

Paradisee

Thanks

@Paradisee  Hymm well you can you log into your account ? If so you can change password and account PiN email to if you want to to be safe . But also note in your account you can change plans yourself and it’s best to choose change plan on next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle . And with support changing plan for you it will be immediately plan change and you will lose money on current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1723222059403.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Paradisee

Thanks @Handy1 but my concern is now if all messages from the agent was fake as I provided my information. Because I can not see my previous messages and his reply

@Paradisee 

did  you use email and not private message in Community? email won't work

I won't worry too much about spam or so.  If you now see some private message from agent, just reply and continue the trouble shooting with them

@Paradisee @Do you have another community account with different email ? If so that’s the account you need to be in to check the reply from support if I’m understanding that correctly 

Paradisee

I used a different email by accidentally sending private messages. However, through my email, I tried to access the messages, but nothing was there. The agent was supposed to change my plan as I requested, but since then, I have not received any message from him, and now all previous messages are gone. Worried about spam or something like that. Can it be?

Paradisee

I clicked the envelope, nothing is there. I could see the replies from the agent but it seems there was no messages at first. I also tired through the email notification for the new messages and when I clicked the linked provided in the email, there is an error like the page doesn't exist.

@Paradisee  Is it possible you deleted them by accident ? Either way I would just sent another message and wait the reply . But if you like to share with the community with out giving personal info maybe we can help answer quicker then agent can 

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you were messaging an agent you should see the messages under Inbox, you can also select "Sent" with the drop down beside the Inbox to see what you have sent and who you sent it to.  If there's nothing there, i can only guess you were on a different account.

Paradisee

Thanks for your reply. I had access to the messages first, but now it seems they are gone. I clicked the envelope and nothing was there. Wonder if all replies from an agent were spam?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Paradisee  

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box. You can check the sent messages to in the inbox 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Paradisee 

use this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

or the long way is to click the Avatar and select My Message or if you see the envelope icon,  it is there

Need Help? Let's chat.