cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a subscription and sim but I am being asked to buy another subscription.

Kaz1205
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a physical sim that came in the mail but at the same time I bought a subscription. 
I am tryingt o activate the SIM but it will not allow me to do so without buying a subscription. I already bought one so I am not sure why it isn't being recognized on my account. @CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

@Kaz1205  Please submit ticket with support to help resolve 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kaz1205

I didn't mean to select this as a solution as I uninstalled it and it still is asking me to select a subscription. 

@Kaz1205  you can uninstall the app and re install it . Then on in again the app should pick up where you last left off to finish the activation 

you should see a screen that says let’s complete   your activation @Kaz1205 

Handy1_0-1704051982603.jpeg

Kaz1205

When I log in on the PM app it prompts me to buy a subscription at the same time of the SIM activation. There is no option to say "I already have a subscription"

Kaz1205

When I log in on the PM app it prompts me to buy a subscription at the same time of the SIM activation. There is no option to say "I already have a subscription"

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaz1205  so you subscribed and chose to get the sim card via mail?

did you use the app, not browser ,  to login and put the sim card number to complete the activation?  If not yet, please download the PM app and login 

if you still cannot login on the PM app and got the same error, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaz1205  are you using the app to activate and not website . All activations need the app . And it should pick up where you last left off in the website . If still the same submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.