cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track my sim card

AcrossHorizon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have purchased public mobile sim card. But there is no order number or tracking number in the email. I am unable to know how to get my sim card.

7 REPLIES 7

@AcrossHorizon 

no refunds here...but if you go to Telus / Kodoo...tell them whats happened and they likely give a deal on their sim.

@AcrossHorizon  You can or order from Amazon  , but for Telus or Koodo I’d call around first looking for the corporate stores make sure they have availability. But if you touch base with support first they may agree to reimburse you for buying new card and as @hairbag1  mentioned if your phone eSIM compatible you can go the eSIM  route right away 

AcrossHorizon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have asked for delivery. Can I cancel it and go to telus koodo instead?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @AcrossHorizon no tracking here and it can be delivered within 5 days to 3 weeks

wait a week first, if still not received, submit ticket with agent for updates 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AcrossHorizon 

depending on what make / model is your phone...PM has esims for free right now for all new accounts. Let us know your phone deets and we'll check if the esim is for you.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @AcrossHorizon 

Sadly Public Mobile REALLY needs to get out of the selling SIM cards and let places like local stores sell it like Dollerama or Amazon. Asking a customer to wait up to 3 weeks is begging them to find a faster service. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AcrossHorizon  there is no tracking but 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.