cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated??

timtam013
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got this freaking annoying message and now the app is totally frozen! Can anyone help me?

12 REPLIES 12

Lia4587

I’ve already been messaging with them the whole day but it seems they don’t know either 😞 

@Lia4587  Here’s the link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lia4587

But I can’t complete it on the app because it’s stuck on the error page. It won’t let me go back and try again. I tried logging out and deleting the app, it’s just stuck on that page. I’ll check my DMs, thanks. 

Lia4587

Hmm I guess there is a way to fix it then. I’ll have to message again and hopefully someone who knows will answer 🤞 

@Lia4587  You need to complete the activation on the app and just use Koodo account number ignore the IMEI . Will send you porting team number incase you have issues with port private message 

timtam013

Man, I'm sorry. It was super frustrating. I couldn't resolve it, and had to send a message to @CS_Agent. Whoever it was that day solved it, but yeah, I think it's *supposed* to be a lot easier than this!

Lia4587

I have the exact same problem. I put in my Koodo IMEI and the app is stuck on step 6 with “subscription not activated” error. I messaged support but they were no help, they told me to buy a physical SIM even though I chose eSIM and paid for my plan already.

I tried continuing the activation on the website but when I click “resume activation” it says my login information is incorrect and that my email is not registered, even though I’m already logged in. 

What am I supposed to do? 

@timtam013 

What was the error message you got?

can you close and relaunch the app and does it let you continue at Step 6 to provide the account number again?

If not, you can message support as advised above

timtam013

Postpaid… yeah I wish I’d known that… do you know how to restart the process?

@timtam013 

Koodo "monthly account", you menat prepaid or postpaid?

For Koodo Postpaid, you will need to put in Koodo account number instead of IMEI to avoid error

For Koodo Prepaid, you will need to pick a new number first.  Once fully activated, you will then open a ticket with PM support for manual porting 

timtam013

It says I'm at step 6 of 6. I'm trying to transfer my number from a Koodo monthly account and after putting in my IMEI number is where it stopped. I have a physical SIM in it right now, should I have put in the IMEI2?

Of course it happily took my money already...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@timtam013  Please submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.