Did you mean: 

How to recharge phone plan

farann
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to recharge phone plan

11 REPLIES 11

farann

How to activate suspended account or mobile number? Am so distressed!

Public mobile should have some contact number of live human chat. PLS HELP!!!

@farann 

30 days of active service...then 90 days in suspension and then plan is deactivated. Pay anytime in those 89 days in suspension and you're ok...at day 90...well...you know !

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh ok, thanks

@Abheer- 3 months suspended, 4 months since last payment.

Abheer

To start a new account, just purchase a plan of your choice and sign up. I am not sure if you can keep the same phone number some way but I doubt it. 

@farann 

If you haven’t kept up with monthly payments longer than 90 days for nonpayment then your accounts/service will be closed, SIM will not work and your number will be lost and returned to the carrier that owns the number.

Best to call 1-855-4PUBLIC to check the status of your accounts. If is closed then you need to purchase a new SIM from a Telus/Koodo store or from Amazon then activate/subscribe a plan and pick a new number on the PM app.

Abheer

I am sorry I may be wrong but I thought it was three months until your account is dead?

farann

Wan to keep the same number. Now how to to start a whole new account?

If you haven't paid to renew in more than 4 months then the account is dead. You would need to start a whole new account.

farann

How to activate my phone services? Didn't use the number since many months

Abheer

Hi @farann 

You need to add funds in your account using a payment method by going to the payment tab in your account (assuming you don't have autopay. If you do, then it is going to automatically charge you.)

Have a nice day.

Need Help? Let's chat.