Did you mean: 

How to call customer agent

Jaisen22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to change plan how to call agent

9 REPLIES 9

_markymark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just do it through your account. It's pretty easy.

@Jaisen22   You'll want to clear any cache/cookies and use incognito mode before retrying.  You need to use the arrow to the far right side of plans page (desktop or at the bottom for other devices) which will show the next plan in order of price.

There are two options for changing your plan: 1. change now - this means you pay now and there's no pro-rating and you start a whole new 30 days. 2. change at renewal - this means the autopay will do the payment at your renewal and you continue with your existing plan until the new plan starts.

Jaisen22
  • It shows the plan lower than current 

Jaisen22

When I did try it says I have zero balance since I pay auto

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You may want to do your research before you sign up for services in the future. There is no call center here.  Everything is done online through the community or you can contact a moderator for help.  

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jaisen22 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

if want to contact support team by CS_Agent 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jaisen22 hi you can do that in your self service account, just go to change plans and scroll down to the one you like

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jaisen22  You can’t call an agent by phone but you can change your plan directly in your self-serve account. And don’t forget to choose CHANGE FOR THE NEXT PLAN or you will choose to make an immediate change and pay for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.