cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Ujwalarora
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey my name is ujwal my phone number is xxxx i got the offer $55 plan 20gb internet at 4g speed i choose that plan on my renewal i.e. today on 29 August but what i get $70 20gb at 3g speed that doesn’t gonna make sense I already choose that $55 plan but i need that plan only why would i pay $70 when i am getting $55 for 20gb at 4g speed. Please look into it and resolve my problem asap as i am your old customer already with you from last three days. Please solve it asap.

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ujwalarora 

contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent  to check in your account why showing the plan wrong maybe you select wrong plan to them can fix it.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you were charged 70 you can reach out to a CSA to investigate or resolve it for you, but as mentioned above many people are seeing incorrect info on their self serve but have the right plan and your payment card was charged 55+tax instead of 70. So confirm that and then go from there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ujwalarora   You could still be reading the cached version of the page.   Use Incognito mode , or a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome, to login again and you see see the new plan details.

Also, when you are using Incognito mode, check if PM charged the correct amount with the new plan.

You can also check the credit card side to confirm

Another reminder, please note it could take 48 hours for PM to upgrade the speed.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ujwalarora 

There is a know glitch in the new website. Once somebody changes plans, the old webpage is stlll cached and shows the old plan details.  How much were you charged?  You should try to clear cache, incognito mode or another web browser. Or another device Hopefully, it shows the up to date details of your plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.