cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Support

Anton_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

It's the first time I am trying to get in touch with Public Mobile support and it seems like a not easy task..

The issue I am having is that I suppose to have 2 promotional GB of mobile data in my account but recently it seems like they disappeared from there and I don't have them anymore. My friend who has exactly the same plan and bought a sim card the same day as me still has that 2 GB of mobile data.

Has anyone had this issue? How can I figure out the reason why I don't have that promotional GB anymore? or how can I get in touch with Public mobile representatives?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anton_C   

Did you make any plan change lately?   If it is those 2GB per month from activation , a plan change would have stopped the promotion.  But if you got thta from December Holiday , those should be there unless all used up

With this new website, you could still be reading off the cached version and not showing you the proper info.  

Try using  Incognito mode or another browser to check if you see the 2GB there

if Incognito mode or other browser still give you the same result and you are sure you should still have it, open ticket with PM Support to have them investigate further

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you scroll down under your add-ons and click the little spinner refresh icon then maybe it might show up. But it would seem to me that you've used all of that data for this 30 days. When that data is used up then it disappears. It will reappear at your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.