cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much I will b charged to change subscription same day

Cmrn_3626
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi just updated my subscription to 34$ plan 20GB today..want to change it to 40$ plan 50GB 5G data..how much I will be charged if I change my subscription by today or tomorrow??

5 REPLIES 5

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Cmrn_3626 , 

Public Mobile is a prepaid service so you have essentially already paid for 30 days of service. If you change your plan immediately, you forego the remainder of the 30 day cycle that was left. If you want to conserve the money you spent to purchase the $34 plan, I suggest that you select the option "Change at renewal". If you choose that option today, you will lock in the price are selecting but it will take effect after your previous plan's 30 day cycle has ended. 

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Cmrn_3626 

You'll be charged the full amount. But schedule the plan change for the next renewal and send a private message to customer support requesting the plan change and recognizing that they are currently very busy so it will take several days for an answer from them. They may or may not agree to it just be prepared to give them permission to charge the difference in plan price to your card. Good luck!

Edit: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Cmrn_3626 

since you just changed plans today I would contact customer support and ask them if they can switch the plan for you. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST  

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Meaning you will not get any money off for loyalty or anything like that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cmrn_3626  You will be charged the full amount of the new plan right away and not get any credit for the current cycle your on . So it’s always advised to change plan for next renewal instead so you don’t lose money 

Need Help? Let's chat.