cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to receive my sim card?

Hodgey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is unfortunately not ESim compatible with public Mobile so I optioned for the $10 sim card... It was placed may 17th and I still have yet to receive anything in the mail or any kind of delivery updates or notifications through email. I am past the expected delivery date. All my mailing info is correct

4 REPLIES 4

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You better going to koodo/telus store and buying a sim card instead of waiting. You can also go to a Mobile klinic store too. Contact CS_Agent and they should credit you the cost of sim card. They did for me when my sim card didn't arrive.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Hodgey 

According to PM website, it can take up to 10 business days to arrive.  Via Canada Post without tracking information.  Since you ordered on May 17, it has not been 10 business days yet.  Maybe wait to the end of this week. 

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hodgey - Most people have said it can take 3 weeks to deliver. I bought my PM SIM from a local store so I have not ever gotten anything shipped from PM.

You may want to contact CS_Agent to make sure that your delivery is still on time.

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716934578343.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hodgey 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.