cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the new rewards way works? (BTW, didn’t like it:()

Lehaha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did not really get how the new way rewards works: the old way when the new payment comes, it’s automatically reduced your payment for how much my rewards are. 
but today my payment only showed $5 less that I refered a friend from last December, but didn’t show any of my auto pay rewards and my refer friends rewards.

Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha 

The $5 credit for 6 months was the More is Merrier promo.

Just login to Self Serve account and click on My Rewards>Access Rewards and will have a breakdown of your rewards.

Everything will be credited on your next bill payment.

BTW, DON’T switch over to the Points system if your plan is $40 or less…you will get a better discounts on your plan if you stick to the Rewards system.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31

VIP_Tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Lehaha 

Login Page Rewards and check it,

maybe your friend non-payment, will be suspended
and when them make payment then reactivated.and will automatically you see the rewards in account.

Edit: 1 point earned is valued at 1 dollar when redeemed - it’s that simple. Rewards (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha   with the new one you, you have to cumulate to 15 points and you have to go into My Rewards system and "buy" the $15 bill credit using your 15 points.  Even it reaches 15, if you don't "buy" it will stay there and continue the cumulation

MyRew-Redeem-Half.jpg

The $5/month for 6 months from the Christmas Special friend referral is different. That one is an actual $5/month deposit to your account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha 

The $5 credit for 6 months was the More is Merrier promo.

Just login to Self Serve account and click on My Rewards>Access Rewards and will have a breakdown of your rewards.

Everything will be credited on your next bill payment.

BTW, DON’T switch over to the Points system if your plan is $40 or less…you will get a better discounts on your plan if you stick to the Rewards system.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Instead of actual $ amount you receive points which you convert to $. Plus you can participate in lottery.

Brief introduction is here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/rewards

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lehaha   

Are you on the new Rewards  ?   There is NO MORE Autopay $2 discount but just 5% from your bill, and show up in points  Logon to My Rewards (https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards) , you should see those points there.

You regular friends referrals will show up as 1 point per referral per month.  

But as @softech  said, the Christmas special referral would still be a $5 on your My Account.  

Lehaha

So, if I didn’t “buy” the $15 rewards this month, it’s not expired, right?

@Lehaha wrote:

So, if I didn’t “buy” the $15 rewards this month, it’s not expired, right?

@Lehaha   No, it won't expire, it will just keep growing.  

Login to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/myrewards and you should see your current points and the point cummulation history

Lehaha

How do I know if I already switched to the points way or not? I just remembered I registered it 

@Lehaha wrote:

How do I know if I already switched to the points way or not? I just remembered I registered it 

@Lehaha   Login to My Reward site.  If you see everything shows has dollar value ($), you are still on the old system

However,if you see everything showing as Point values and  if you see a side tab "Catalogue" and you see items like my screenshot above, you are on the new system