cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does my referral and loyalty points transfer into a 90-day subscription plan?

breadman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have the 15$ plan and I have been wanting to switch to a different plan. I have been looking at the 34/month with 90-day subscription and wanting to transfer to this. How does my referral and loyalty plan transfer over? Will it calculate it only once during the subscription or three times since it is per month?

Thanks for the help!

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@breadman wrote:

I currently have the 15$ plan and I have been wanting to switch to a different plan. I have been looking at the 34/month with 90-day subscription and wanting to transfer to this. How does my referral and loyalty plan transfer over? Will it calculate it only once during the subscription or three times since it is per month?

No rewards will be lost. Rewards will still be paid every 30 days just the same as they have on your current plan, with the exception of the autopay reward that gets paid once per 90 days at a $6 amount.

I disagree, first cycle there is only a single $2 autopay reward at renewal time.  The second cycle is $6 at renewal time.  If you ask support, they will tell you this is normal.  Believe me, this has happened on 4 of 4 account that went from 30 to 90 days recently.  

I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is a one time thing at the time of the change and as the next renewal will pay $6, no rewards have been lost. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@breadman wrote:

No rewards will be lost. Rewards will still be paid every 30 days just the same as they have on your current plan, with the exception of the autopay reward that gets paid once per 90 days at a $6 amount.

I disagree, first cycle there is only a single $2 autopay reward at renewal time.  The second cycle is $6 at renewal time.  If you ask support, they will tell you this is normal.  Believe me, this has happened on 4 of 4 account that went from 30 to 90 days recently.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @breadman 

you won't loss anything 

and you will get those rewards as credit on your account every 30 days as usual 

But remember, it is normal to see just 1x rewards when you pay for the 90 days plan the first time because you were on a 30 days plan earlier 

@breadman wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.