Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete an old message?

TarShan2014
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Message sent to wrong post...

7 REPLIES 7

From the Freedom website it looks as though the $99 a year prepaid plan is limited to the Freedom Network and is not Nationwide.   Outgoing text messages are not free, although inexpensive, and data not included but can be purchased.  I'm not sure how being limited to the Freedom Network as opposed to Nationwide would impact users, I guess it depends where you live and whether you travel much?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @TarShan2014 

I'm with @hairbag1 on this one. Best plan via Public Mobile for unlimited calling is the $25 1GB plan. Trust me, there is nothing I want more than Public Mobile to match that $99 plan. Never say never though. I've seen weirder things happen here. But you also have to look at it this way. If you're getting any discounts such as prepaid via credit card, loyalty credits or referral credits, subtract that away from the $25 monthly. 

Umm, sorry @TarShan2014 I'm sure @will13am has already said that going to an agent isn't the solution. Not sure why you'd pick that as a solution. No offense @mojorising but it's not. 

If you read the original post, he already chatted with a CS Agent. Sending him back to one isn't a solution. LOL

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TarShan2014 

the least expensive basic plan currently available is the $15 plan...you can also buy the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on.  The only available plan with unlimited calling is $25.

For your needs, might be better to downladd free voip app such as Textnow which uses your wifi or separatly purchased data.

@mojorising wrote:

We are all customers here just like you, so contact a CS Agent directly to see what they can do for you. use the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Support does not have the ability to create new plans and pricing out of thin air.  Public Mobile does not have a retention department.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TarShan2014 , there are no yearly plans that compete with the Freedom offering.  What you see in the plan web page is what is available at the moment.  

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We are all customers here just like you, so contact a CS Agent directly to see what they can do for you. use the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.