cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect this account to my public mobile account?

D_M
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I would like to start earning community rewards but I do not know how to connect this account to my public mobile account. Is using the same email enough or is there something else I need to do to recieve these rewards?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@D_M : ....and case. I seem to remember someone a while ago struggling to get it linked and they figured out it was case. But that's a while ago now. So look in the box with your name and email address and alternate number. Match that email address - case and all - to the email address here.

D_M

Alright thanks!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@D_M 

Just matching email addresses isn't quite enough. Make sure you have verified your community email address as well.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Use same email when registering for account and Community.

D_M

Thank you! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@D_M just make sure the email address used in your Community account the same as  the email address used on My Account.  when it is time to give out Comunity Reward, PM will match the email addresses o  both systems.

Need Help? Let's chat.