cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my plan ? The link seems broken

gabvil93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi !

I'm trying to change my current plan, and the link to do that seems to be broken. I've joined three pictures to this message : the two first ones are where I click to try and change my plan, and the last one is the error message/page it leads me to.

Can someone help me find a way to change my plan ?

Thanks in advance !

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.11.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.11.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.11.49 PM.png

8 REPLIES 8

gabvil93

Hmmm. Now that I've switched by plan to $25 for 30 days, unlimited calls in the province and unlimited text messages, it seems I can't call anyone.

If I try to call someone who definitely has a number in my own province, it says "sorry, we cannot complete your call. You do not have an active long-distance add-on".

What should I do ?

gabvil93

I just tried with Firefox and it worked ! 

Thank you all for your quick responses and precious help 🙂

@gabvil93

Now, you can change your plan while suspended.  See this thread on how to do so...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

You might need to try incognito/privacy mode on your browser...

gabvil93

So I can only change my plan when it's still active ?

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would try clearing your browser history and cache and try again or try logging in through a different browser. If that doesn't work try again later in case there is an issue with the site right now.

gabvil93

Hello Jarvar !

I have tried with Chrome and Safari and had the same thing happen in both

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As your plan shows Expired; you'll likely have to contact the moderators to change the plan. Be aware that response wait times could run to 2 or 3 days...or longer. Good luck.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @gabvil93

What browser are you using?

Have you tried using different ones. There seems to be some glitches from time to time. If that doesn't work, try clearing the cache of your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.