cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come I never got the bonus of 500MB of extra data when I do autopsy??

drdscdmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just noticed that every since I did autopsy, I never got my bonus data of 500MB... What do I do about it since Public Mobile is online??? 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

Really?

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@drdscdmd wrote:

I just noticed that every since I did autopsy, I never got my bonus data of 500MB... What do I do about it since Public Mobile is online??? 

@drdscdmd  - how do you know you never received it? If you used up all your data this cycle then it will no longer be listed under your overview section in this area:

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

Go to your Plan Details section to see what plan and the details say there. Here is the direct link to view this at, when you are logged into your account. 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I am assuming you are on the 15 plan so it wouldn't apply in this case, also are you a medical examiner? lol I know its a typo, but all this autopsy talk makes it a dark typo

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@drdscdmd 

Click on your plan details on your overview page. What is listed for your data? The autopay bonus adds 500mb of data to the following plans:

1. $25/500mb=1gb
  2. $35/2.5gb=3gb
  3. $40/4.5gb=5gb
  4. $50/10gb=10.5gb
  5. $60/15gb=15.5gb
  6. $70/20gb=20.5gb

The  $15 plan automatically comes with 250mb "autopay" bonus but does not actually require autopay to receive the 250mb bonus.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@drdscdmd 

What plan are you on and how much data are you currently getting?

Need Help? Let's chat.