cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Regcougar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I first sign up I was given a promo code to get a free 2gb for as long as I was a public mobile customer.   It disappeared along with my original 500mb plus bonus 500mb for autopsy.   I have since got my 500mb and 500mb bonus for autopay but where did my 2gb bonus go?  It stated at the time it was for as long as a stayed a public mobile customer.

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol right?!?!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

And is it just me or does anyone else have a morbid chuckle when ppl's autopay corrects to autopsy

makes me chuckle too @JL9 

Wow that is a pretty good deal lol did you have that as well.

Hopefully in the case of the OP it wasn't time limited and a CSA can fix it.

And is it just me or does anyone else have a morbid chuckle when ppl's autopay corrects to autopsy

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Regcougar 

Was this s targeted win back offer sent via email? If it was I believe the 2gb of bonus recurring plan data was for 24 months. If you just renewed then your 24 month promo has ended. It would have appeared on the right hand side of your overview page with a month counter (1/24) next to the data counter. Similar to this one....did you ever see unlimited?

Screenshot_20210816-164900~2.png

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Regcougar 

More details about your situation would be helpful.  When did you sign up? What is your current plan? Do you remember the exact details of the promotion, or a copy somewhere? etc. 

Looks like that you are on the $25 plan with 1 GB data.  Correct?  It might be a one time 2GB data add on promotion.  Meaning that each payment cycle, your plan's data will be used up first. Then your 2GB data add on would be used afterwards.  Unused data from this add on would roll over to next payment cycle until used up.  Once used up, then the one time 2GB promo data add on would be gone.  

Public mobile has not offered a re-occurring 2GB data add on for the $25 plan the last couple of years.  

Or another possibility is you were on the $35 plan which sometimes does off the 2GB re-occurring add on promotion.  IF you changed your plan to $25 plan, your bonus add on would be gone also according to terms and conditions of these promotions. 

Sounds like you may have allowed your plan to expire briefly OR possibly if you have Autopay enabled it failed to do the renewal? The latter happens from time to time so you may need to talk with an against online to try to sort that out and see if you can get the 2GB bonus back.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Regcougar - you community start date was May 2020.

What is your current plan rate? And what does is show under your Plan Details here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

I found this promo from May 2020:

\https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/PROMO-35-2GB-Plan-Limited-Time-Offer/td...

Not sure if this is the one you are referring to, or not.

It states: 

• "Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed"

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have exact offer in writing?

If you do and there are no small print (limited offer, etc.) bring this with the agent so they might either clarify or rectify what you are missing.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Regcougar 

Did you activate on-line or in-store? If it was in-store the promo was only good for 6 months.

Need Help? Let's chat.