Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my 50 dollars from my old account to my new account

powderbrendan91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@JL9 wrote:

Unfortunately no option anymore. PM used to have an option where you could transfer before PM accounts so if you were closing an account you could send it to your own account if you had another PM account or to a friend or family member, but they dont do that anymore. Even if they did if you have an old account that was deactivated the funds would have been lost anyways.

That was never been an official option.  It was something that the customer support agents did on a case by case basis. That still holds true.  This is something that some people have managed to get done, but there was never any guarantee of it. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately no option anymore. PM used to have an option where you could transfer before PM accounts so if you were closing an account you could send it to your own account if you had another PM account or to a friend or family member, but they dont do that anymore. Even if they did if you have an old account that was deactivated the funds would have been lost anyways.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@powderbrendan91 

Do you have two accounts with pm? Is there a reason you dont want to use the older account? If it is just suspended you can reactivate and reuse it after your new accounts 30 days of service is over and/or reachivate before 90 days of no paid service is up. Did you accidently activate a new sim card instead of performing a sim swap? If the older account was cancelled and deactivated then getting the $50 credit us extremely unlikely if its just suspended then maybe as balance transfers are against policy but not impossible. Contact customer support and explain your situation. Even escalate the issue if needed as situations like yours are dealt with on a case by case basis so you never know....it may be a no or it may be a yes. Regardless it can't hurt to ask.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @powderbrendan91 , you have 2 accounts im PM?  sorry , fund cannot be transferred within accounts

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@powderbrendan91 hi I don't believe you can if so I would like to do the same 😀

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you HAD PM account and it is closed - all is gone - no refund.

If you HAVE PM account and did open or would like to open a new one - nothing can be transferred from old to new.

Basically only if purchase (add-on) is done in error or if PM makes billing mistake (charges twice, etc.) you can get your money back. In all other cases - no.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What old account? What new account? Where are either from?

Need Help? Let's chat.